Our client, developer of PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture and construction firms, is on the search for a Senior Product Manager to join their successful team in Pasadena, CA.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Product, building the applications that support the company’s customer-facing products and ensuring they provide an exceptional customer experience.
Sr. Product Manager
What you’ll be doing:
What you bring:
- Collaborating with the Marketing, Technical Support, Sales, and Sales Ops teams to solve problems facing the company's customers
- Creating and implementing efficient solutions across platforms and devices to optimize the customer journey and experience
- Translating business requirements and customer research into detailed definitions, documentation, and functional design concepts
- Working closely with internal customers, software engineers, project managers, and consultants to complete product initiatives
- Owning product implementation and contributing recommendations on product roadmap
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in product management, specifically in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, and/or other similar methods
- Experience with product discovery and design processes utilized to uncover and validate business problems/define solutions
- Technical and analytical background with data-driven decision focus