Our client is known for creating meaningful connections to a global audience and now progressing into the digital age with cutting-edge technology, multimedia content, TV & online programming with digital subscription services and new projects in the works.
The Santa Monica company is looking for a passionate, talented, and experienced Sr. Product Manager - Web and Mobile to join the growing Product Team. We are looking for someone who lives for the technical details to ensure that implementation meets expectations. Working across multiple teams, you will keep everyone on track while they building web and mobile app experiences for a growing global customer base.
What you will be doing:
- Execute on product roadmap and ensure that it meets market needs and business objectives.
- Own the roadmap and be able to explain all aspects of it to people at all levels of the business, ensuring buy in and understanding
- Risk management of all potential risks in order to mitigate and prevent it
- Work cross functionally to prioritize, lead, coach, support, and inspire to support new initiatives
- Collect technical and business requirements and develop defined user stories to create actionable items for engineers
- Define flows and create wireframes
- Work with 3rd party vendors and agencies as needed
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple products with a proven track record of building consumer facing, responsive e-comm websites and native mobile apps
- Technical product management background
- Minimum of 2 years leading a product relying on API services and a CMS
- Experience with wireframing, diagramming product flows, and creating product requirements of a technical nature
- Experience creating, running and analyzing user testing scenarios and implementing changes based on data and user feedback
- Expertise in working cross functionally with engineering, operations, data, design, and marketing teams
- Strong skills in preparing presentations and presenting to various stakeholders, including executive leadership
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Experience working on new and mature technical products
- Experience working at consumer-facing technology companies; subscription-based services strongly preferred
- BA/BS in Business, Technology or related fields or equivalent professional experience preferred
Sound like you and piqued your interest? Great! Apply today!