Our client, a leader in the entertainment and anime production space internationally, is in search of a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team in the Culver City area.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the VP, Digital, driving growth and optimizing lifecycle marketing campaigns. In this role, you'll work collaboratively with Creative, Content Strategy, and Analytics to drive growth. You'll play a key role as part of the digital marketing team, supporting Theatrical, SVOD, Shop, and Home Entertainment channels with a focus in their anime subscription streaming business.
Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Culver City, California
What you’ll be doing:
What you bring:
- Increase subscriber engagement, retention and lifetime value through optimized marketing campaigns
- Segment audiences in Salesforce and create automated, trigger-based and personalized messaging for email and push programs
- Be the go-to expert related to all things Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Create a testing program that is comprehensive and built to optimize open rates and conversion KPIs
- Build strategies to reach former subscribers, unengaged users, and on-air promotions
- Write concise creative briefs and find ways to continually automate and streamline processes
- Lead a small team and manage the relationship with external vendors and partners
Sounds like you and piqued your interest? Great - apply now!
- 5+ years with direct-to-consumer marketing (in a startup, e-commerce, or streaming organization)
- Advanced expertise with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience in a subscription-based organization or OTT service
- Thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Fantastic communicator and even better project management abilities
- Interest in the world of anime is not required, but definitely a plus