Our client, a leader in the entertainment and anime production space internationally, is in search of a Marketing Analytics Director to join their Marketing team in the Culver City area.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in building the marketing analytics function of the business from the ground up. You'll drive consumer marketing programs across the business, analyzing data and working cross-functionally to drive success within both the US and globally.
Director, Marketing Analytics
Culver City, California
What you’ll be doing:
What you bring:
- Drive media efficiency by maintaining and evolving customer lifetime value models
- Run all things Google Analytics including the relationship with the 3rd-party agency and any internal inquiries
- Reduce churn and predict attrition using ad-hoc reporting and analyses
- Oversee, monitor, and optimize paid marketing campaigns including multi-channel attribution
- Analyze the impact of content engagement and depth on lifetime value and churn
- Captain the development of advanced data modeling like win-back and LTV prediction
- Oversee data strategy and governance and measure the effectiveness of data-gathering techniques and sources
- Juggle a variety of projects simultaneously across many different advertising mediums
- Regularly communicate your results to key leaders across the business
Sounds like you and piqued your interest? Great - apply now!
- 5+ years' experience in business intelligence or marketing analytics with a subscription-based organization (ecommerce, gaming, or OTT)
- Masters degree, preferably in Marketing, Statistics, Economics or Finance
- Advanced expertise in Excel, SQL, and various data manipulation tools
- Experience with programming languages (R, SAS, Python) and statistical packages
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and digital attribution techniques
- Fluent in customer acquisition practices (CPA, retention, LTV)
- Fantastic communicator and even better project management abilities
- Interest in the world of anime is not required, but definitely a plus