Our client, developer of PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture and construction firms, is on the search for a Senior .Net Engineer to join their successful team in Pasadena, CA.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Director of Engineering, building the applications that support the company’s customer-facing products.
Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
What you’ll be doing:
What you bring:
- Design, implement, and deploy great quality cutting-edge cloud-based solutions to power our vision of a connected future
- Design, develop and test versatile microservices for a cloud-based environment
- Our framework: Entity Framework to access the database (which includes SQL and DynamoDB)
- Implement efficient image processing algorithms and OCR engines
- Use Git and run unit tests
- Gain exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large-scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, 3D Image Processing, and Complex Algorithms, just to name a few
- Releases are done with AWS (services EC2) S3 (for storage)
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ experience in software engineering
- Proven development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C#
- Front-end experience in AngularJS and REACT
- Strong Amazon AWS experience (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience designing and creating microservices
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Strong experience with SQL Server and NoSQL databases