Our client, creates and designs tools for efficient living. Through innovation and new technologies, they find ways to streamline simple tasks, such as, making gorgeous trash cans that respond to voice commands, mirrors that speak with Alexa, and soap pumps that dispense with a wave of the hand.
The team is looking to grow their office in Torrance, California and is seeking a Cost Analyst
to join the Supply Chain team. The Cost Analyst will work closely with Program Managers and Engineers to obtain anticipated cost objectives and to also provide cost alternatives during the product development process.
What you’ll do:
What you have:
- Create target costs for new products and strategize changes of existing products.
- Evaluate and determine guidelines in product Bill of Materials (BOM) management during the product development and manufacturing processes.
- Acquire and employ knowledge of manufacturing procedures, methods, and materials to meet target production costs.
- Formulate streamlined cost structures from every contract manufacturers.
- Advise on cost savings initiatives and negotiate pricing
- Develop processes for measuring cost over time
- Safeguard the precision of cost reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Accounting, or related field
- Proficiency in Excel and Data Management
- Detail Oriented and Data-Driven
- Knowledge of manufacturing cost drivers is a plus
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize in a faced pace environment