Our client is a leading interactive mobile gaming company, with players all around the world - playing one or more of their bite-sized games. They have developed over 200 fun titles and have conquered mobile by granting its 342MM enchanted users with advertising they actually want.
Their San Francisco team is growing, and are looking to bring on a Senior Fullstack Engineer that will be working with the Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of their Ads Platform.
This role reports directly to the VP of Engineering.
Senior Fullstack Engineer
San Francisco, California
What you’ll be working on:
- Write and test web application code following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and interaction
- Build and design overall architecture of front-end and back-end solutions while focused on usability, maintainability and quality
- Build on the UI (tools platform - self service tools (Data Scientists)
- Work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve with changing technologies
What you’ll bring:
- A degree in Computer Science or other quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of front and back end work experience
- Experience with test-first development, UNIX environments, and GitHub
- Knowledge of web protocols, application servers and web servers
- Experience with React and/or Angular, ES7+, TypeScript, Java 8+, CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, CSS modules)
- Knowledge of tools like Webpack, NPM scripts, and Gradle
- Experience working in the mobile gaming industry (plus)
- Self starter with structure and provide analytical solutions
- Knows how to produce high quality, maintainable, scalable code and systems
Sounds like you and piqued your interest? Great - we’d love to connect!