Our client, one of the top grossing apps globally is looking for a Head of PR to join their communications team. In this role, you'll lead PR for a fast growth organization that works within every country in the world. This role reports into the CMO with a dotted line the CEO.
Head of PR
Los Angeles, California
- Manager the PR strategy for the organization
- Manage PR firms locally and internationally where we do not have an office presence
- Manage a PR & Communications team and ensure PR inquiries are responded to
- Provide strategic communications counsel at all levels of the organization, including senior leaders
- Work closely with parent company on crisis communications (but you will not have to manage this piece)
- Partner with the internal comms team to create programs for leadership
Piqued your interest? Apply today!
- 7-10+ years experience in a corporate PR role in a top tier technology company
- Understanding of PR best practice in North America - Global PR experience a plus
- Ability to get into the weeds when needed to see the larger picture
- Top communicator that can challenge when needed
- Able to manage multiple priorities