Our client, developer of PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture and construction firms, is on the search for a Systems Engineer to join their successful team in Pasadena, CA.
You will have the opportunity to work on their flagship product including their core web functions. They are presently transitioning into a microservice environment, building out the systems from scratch to handle our growing user base, which currently has 1.3 million customers. In this role you will be the primary support contact for all aspects of new technologies including Office 365, from design, deployment to full support post go-live.
What you’ll be doing:
What you bring:
- Support constantly growing pipeline of technology opportunities
- Helping with Office 365 solutions based on client requirements
- Able to articulate pros & cons of the architecture decision clearly to all levels of staff including non-technical
- Work together with all departments to successfully determine scope the work, timelines, etc.
- Be accountable for the technical architectural guidance
- Creative use of technology to ensure the user community is educated on all deployed solutions
- 2 + years’ experience working as the SME for entire Office 365 product suite
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study
- 5+ years’ experience working in a corporate IT environment with 400+ users
- 2+ years’ experience working as the SME for Office
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!