Our client, developers of an award-winning cloud-based software product that sets the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for design and construction professionals, is on the search for a Senior Software Engineer, Cloud.
Senior Software Engineer, Cloud
In this role, you will be taking their flagship product into the future. As part of a cloud development team, you are responsible for designing, implementing, and deploying top of the line cloud-based solutions, building RESTful services from the ground up, and the implementation of security.
What you’ll be doing:
What you bring:
- Building and deploying cloud services in C#;
- Working with technologies such as .NET Core 2.0, Docker, SQL, RPC, CloudFormation, Kinesis, and much more;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including core services and mobile teams.
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!
- Minimum 5 years of experience;
- Linux development and experience working with Apache, Kestrel, nginx, olr UUS
- AWS or other cloud solutions experience;
- Worked with large-scale distributed and multi-threaded systems;
- Experience with live communication protocols including RPC, GRPC, TCP, and UDP.