Our client, developer of PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture and construction firms, is on the search for a Senior Software Engineer (Front-End) to join their successful team in Pasadena, CA.
Senior Software Engineer (Front-End)
In this role, you will take ownership of designing, architecting, and developing web applications using cutting edge frameworks and will have the opportunity to contribute to their technical roadmap.
What you’ll be doing:
What you bring:
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to build interactive web applications;
- Build new and reusable framework components in React;
- 2D/3D rendering APIs using either Canvas or WebGL;
- Bring all desktop software to the cloud;
- Test the web applications by performing unit testing and work with the QA team on integration testing.
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!
- Experience with server-side rendering;
- Build tools experience with any of the following: Gulp, Webpack, npm, or SASS;
- Comfort and experience working in an Agile environment;
- AWS tools and other cloud technologies;
- Understanding of REST architecture and extensive use of APIs.