Our client is one of the largest home improvement specialty retailers who are committed to the value of - customers come first! They are also an award-winning e-Commerce company blazing the trail for the retail world that has continued their growth into digital, with extraordinary shopping innovations powered by cutting-edge technology.
The Senior Analyst will design and implement web analytic tools to measure customer experience and our website performance. This role will work with product, eCommerce, merchandising, and marketing to gather complex business requirements and collaborate with the analytics team.
- Analyze business trends, and customer data which will help identify opportunities for our website (web/mobile)
- Perform deep analysis on our website data and identify root causes for issues that may arise
- Build dashboards that show KPIs
- Review and analyze digital media analytics, including Nielsen and comScore toolsets and methodologies.
- Design and implement web analytic tools to measure the customer experience and site performance via KPIs
Piqued your interest? Apply today!
- Bachelor degree or higher education in data and analytics
- 3+ years’ experience in Data Strategy, Instrumentation Integration and Digital Analytics fields.
- Experience with web and mobile analytics development, analysis and process with a preference for Adobe Analytics Omniture Site Catalyst experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL required