Our client is one of the largest home improvement specialty retailers who are committed to the value of - customers come first! They are also an award-winning e-Commerce company blazing the trail for the retail world that has continued their growth into digital, with extraordinary shopping innovations powered by cutting-edge technology.
The Senior Analyst, A/B Testing will support our A/B testing processes for the homedepot.com website. You will be responsible for statistical design, and analysis and make data driven decisions for the team.
Senior Analyst, A/B Testing (Stats background)
- Analyze business trends, and customer data which will help identify opportunities for our website (web/mobile)
- Multivariate Test executions
- Define testing criteria
- Review and analyze digital media analytics, including Nielsen and comScore toolsets and methodologies.
- Design and implement web analytic tools to measure the customer experience and site performance via KPIs
Piqued your interest? Apply today!
- Bachelor degree or higher education in data and analytics, and statistics
- 3+ years’ experience in Data Strategy, Instrumentation Integration and Digital Analytics fields.
- Experience with web and mobile analytics development, analysis and process with a preference for Adobe Analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL required