Our client, a leading interactive entertainment company for the gaming world, is looking to expand upon their ads dept targeting their close to 200 million monthly mobile users! They are seeking a Principal Software Engineer to come in and build out their new core data platform.
Principal Software Engineer, Data Platform
San Francisco, California
A day in the life of the Principal Software Engineer, Data Platform:
What you bring:
- Join the Ads team and build out their new core data platform.
- Work on initiatives like optimizing data storage formats, data streaming and working with the ETL.
- Build machine learning frameworks for forecasting and prediction.
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great, apply today!
- Minimum 7+ years software engineering experience. Data Platform is written in Java.
- Strong experience with big data technologies like Spark, Kafka and Druid.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Machine Learning is a strong plus.
- Experience leading large projects and mentoring team members.