Our client is one of the largest home improvement specialty retailers who are committed to the value of - customers come first! They are also an award-winning e-Commerce company blazing the trail for the retail world that has continued their growth into digital, with extraordinary shopping innovations powered by cutting-edge technology.
The Strategy Product Manager will be part of the online strategy (eCommerce) and lead projects and presentations for the team. You will work with product leaders in all areas to create a roadmap based on the interconnected experiences. You’ll help craft the story for the executive leadership team.
- Work in the strategic planning process to align top priorities to receive funding for the next fiscal year
- Create reporting and powerpoint presentations for the executive team and present them
- Help prioritize initiatives, working on business development opportunities and monitoring HD.com's performance relative to competitors.
- Scan of major technology trends likely to impact the organization such as pricing, social and mobile strategies
Piqued your interest? Apply today!
- Experiencing working with a consulting firm as analyst to associate level
- Experience creating great PowerPoint and aligning product strategy to business strategy
- Exposure to retail or eCommerce a plus
- 4+ years experience
- Degree (MBA a plus)