Our client, a leading interactive entertainment company for the gaming world, is looking to expand upon their ads dept targeting their close to 200 million monthly mobile users! They are seeking a Principal Software Engineer, Ads to come in and build out the future Supply Side Ads Platform.
Principal Software Engineer, Ads
San Francisco, California
A day in the life of the Principal Software Engineer:
- Partner with the Advertising team and help build out the future Real Time Bidding Ad Platform.
- Use some of the newest technologies to create an unforgettable user experience.
- Build scalable systems and work on complex problems dealing with 100+ requests per second.
- Focus on scaling out the platform and developing microservices.
What you bring:
- Minimum 7+ years Software Engineering experience.
- Adtech experience, preferably having worked on Supply Side or Real Time Ad Platforms in the past.
- Strong experience on the backend using technologies like Java, Kafka and Cassandra.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Architectural experience designing backend solutions.
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great, apply today!